BrowXenna® Usma seed oil
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
BrowXenna® Usma oil
BrowXenna® presents the most powerful natural stimulant for eyelash and eyebrow growth.
Activates eyelash and eyebrow growth in a short time
Strengthens hair follicles
Prevents hair loss
Stimulates the growth of new hairs
Restores the shape of the eyebrows
Protects the skin from the adverse effects of environment
Makes hairs shiny and smooth
Suitable for home daily use.
Useful trace elements and mineral ingredients:
Activate the work of hair follicles, stimulate the growth of new hairs.
Strengthen the hair shaft, preventing breakage. Provide antibacterial protection to the skin.
Increases the hair growth and protects them from damage.
Transports nutrients directly to damaged hair follicles.
Strengthens the hair roots and protects the skin from infections.
Glucose and vitamins
Nourish, moisturize hairs and give them a healthy look.
BrowXenna® Usma oil can make dull, dry, plucked eyebrows to look shiny, radiant and healthy in a short time.
BrowXenna® Usma oil is ideal:
- If you have had an unsuccessful eyebrow correction.
- If you have naturally rare eyebrows and eyelashes.
- If your eyebrows and eyelashes are dry, brittle and grow slowly.
- If you want to restore eyebrows and eyelashes after bleaching or lamination.
You can achieve impressive results with the regular use of BrowXenna® Usma oil.
You will see the positive effect of the application within 2 weeks. Verified by professionals.
How to use:
- Gently cleanse eyebrows, eyelashes and skin from makeup.
- Apply a small amount of oil with a brush, massaging dry eyebrows and eyelashes in the hair growth direction.
- Do not rinse off the product. If necessary, blot the oil excess with a napkin.
Before use, test the sensitivity of the skin to the component of the product.
For the best result, it is recommended to use BrowXenna® Usma oil once a day in the evening for 3-4 weeks.
Ingredients (INCI): Isatis Tinctoria Seed Oil
- individual intolerance;
- the presence of wounds, cracks, cuts, inflammations in the eyebrow area;
- skin infections;
- eye diseases